Tournament IC for Singapore Volleyball League 2020
Roles and Responsibilities
The Tournament IC will ensure smooth running in all technical and logistical aspects of the Singapore Volleyball League 2020.
• Execution of General Technical Meeting
• Confirmation of competition fixture
2. During event:
• Ensure venue readiness.
• Facilitate registration of teams and players.
• Manage/coordinate meals/refreshment for workforce.
• Enforcement of the SVL2020 Rules and Regulations.
• Coordination with match officials.
• Ensure smooth running of matches for the day.
• Manage and channel feedback/complaints from teams to organising committee in a
• Communicate all dispute cases to the organising committee in a timely manner.
• Submit daily results updates to email@example.com by 2300hr.
3. Post event:
• Tear down of venue
• Facilitate victory ceremony
• Facilitate and chair After-action review meeting
• Submit post-event report within 30days of completion of the SVL2020
Requirement as a Tournament IC (but not limited to)
• Knowledgeable about Rules & Regulations of SVL 2020
• Understanding of indoor volleyball especially the laws of the game
• Able to commit to the whole Singapore Volleyball League competition
VAS will manage the registration, marketing, venue booking, communication and Rules & Regulations of SVL2020.
Please submit your interest together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Application Deadline: 8th March 2020, 2359 hours.